Matterport is the most efficient, effective method to survey your existing buildings and report on the building layouts and conditions to manage maintenance and develop remodeling plans.
With Matterport scanning and software, you can capture your building in photo-realistic 3D allowing you to increase ROI and reduce the costs of managing your facility’s design and ongoing maintenance.
A Matterport digital twin gives immersive access to critical building intelligence including accurate measurements of the structure and dimensions of the equipment within.
Matterport allows you to capture existing conditions easily and accurately before beginning the design phase.
Replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
Use your Matterport 3D model to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the property.
Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your building.
Create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use Mattertags to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance, and training information.
Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Share a 3D walkthrough of your facilities with new or visiting employees so they can quickly understand your space.
Optimize your emergency planning & response
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
Use Matterport to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.
Seven best practices that could use digital twins to boost productivity by 50 to 60%:
1. Reshape regulation — Accelerate approvals with testable plans and enable the adoption of performance-based requirements.
2. Rewire contracts — Improved information sharing enables new contractual models.
3. Rethink design — New designs could be tested and iterated more efficiently.
4. Improve onsite execution — Easier detection of scheduling clashes.
5. Infuse technology and innovation — Improve orchestration with IoT, drones, and AI planning.
6. Reskill workers — Facilitate new training programs for innovative technologies using VR.
7. Improve procurement and supply chain — Better harmonization between current progress and deliveries.